martes, 5 de octubre de 2010

People in my Life


Meet the people in my life,

First of all, some of the members of my family.
In the very first pic, me and Ginesa, my mother, who has taught me everything about life. 
She can be grumpy sometimes but she's a really dedicated mom and known as a really good cook.
Then there is my father: Saul, the most diligent person I know, he can address any problem real fast and he has provide me of everything I own. 
My mom and dad have been married for over fourty years. They really are an example to follow and I love them for that.
The next two pictures belong to some of my nieces and nephews. 
First is Ingi, she's eighteen and she's very similar to me, we have very similar points of view about music, clothing, people, etc.
The two guys you see in the last picture of my family section are Robert and Alejandro, they are are brothers. Robert is six years old and Alejandro 6 months old. This guys provide all the fun that any auntie can dream about. 

Work:
Meet Richard (also known as Koko), he is an announcer in the radio station where I have my radio show. Mi working schedule is from 7 to 8 pm and his schedule is from 8 to 9. He's also a talented musician. Our conversations always are about music and stuff. He's such a nice guy. 

Acquaintance:
The guy with the camera is Sergio Zaurin, he's a documentary and movie director from Puerto La Cruz. I met him once during an interview we held in my radio program. He seems as a good guy and definitley is very talented. I don't know him deeply but I admire his work.

Friends:
The two girls with me in this picture are Mariale and Andry. They are two of my bests friends, we like to call ourselves "El Combo" because we travel very often, and go to plays and concerts together. We all have the strong feeling that if we don't go together, we won't have the same fun.
Then there are a couple of pictures of Dayana, my best friend of all times. I know her since elementary school. She's a doctor and a great person. She's very humble and caring and I'm really proud of her. 


College:
Meet Carlos, he's my classmate. He looks staid in this pic but he isn't. He's a great guy and he's always trying to make people laugh. He achieves that with me everytime. 
And my professor Doris, of course. The only one in all URBE who uses 2.0 tech in her evaluation plan. She's very energetic and patient and somehow finds beauty in the exhausting action of climbing URBE's steps.

I also wanted to include in this post Laureano Marquez, mi real life hero, he's a writer and humorist.
I love his books, his plays and his perspective of life. Somehow he's a really strong influence in my life and my carreer as well.

And well, they are some of the people in my life. 

Let it be, 

G*

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario