martes, 5 de octubre de 2010

Highschool memories


I studied in Don Simon Rodriguez high school, that is a private high school in Urb. Las Lomas. 
I started 7th grade in 1997 and graduated in 2002. 
I didn't really loved high school as other people I know, but it wasn't a bad period in my life either.
I was a good student. I studied hard for every test. I remember my mother always felt very proud because of that and because I never gave her any problem at school.
In those five years I had some good teachers and some baaad teachers. 
Back then, I spent a lot of time with Dayana, who still is my best friend. 
 
Here I am with some of my classmates in a "Semana del Colegio". 


And well, that's about it, just a regular student in a regular highschool.

Let it be,
G*

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario