viernes, 29 de octubre de 2010

A little bit about my family...

Even though family trends has changed since 1960 or 1970 and there are a lot of divorced couples these days, I belong to a tradicional family.
My family is constituted by a Working Father, our absolut provider, and a Stay-at-home mother, who took care of my brothers, sisters and I and still does!. My mom and dad have been married for over fourty years. Can you believe it? 
Here's a picture of me with them. Is kind of old but I really like it because we're all dressed up (we were in a party ;)) 


About my brothers and sisters: 
Both my brother Henry and my sister Gine divorced and re-married
Here's a picture of my sister Gine with his actual husband, Carlos in their wedding day. They live in La Guaira now, they go frequently to the beach and they're very relax and happy.  


There are no widows or widowers in my family. 


And speaking of me, I'm single and available. 


Let it be, 


G*

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario