martes, 2 de noviembre de 2010

My neighborhood

I live in Las Lomas.
Las Lomas is a regular neighborhood from Maracaibo. 
It does has sidewalks but it isn't pedestrian friendly, to be honest.
In my neighborhood there aren't high-rise or a lot of greenery.
In general is a quiet zone except some weekends when my neighbors play loud music.
But we don't mind because every once in a wild we can be loud too. 


A good thing about my neighborhood is that it doesn't have traffic congestion
I have a neighbor, Mrs. Betty,  who lives in the house next to mine. She has a lemmon tree and everytime we need lemmons she give us some in a kindly way. That's totally a plus. 


Here's a picture of Las Lomas's street. 






And well, that's a little bit about my neighborhood. What about yours? Let me know and...


Let it be, 


G*

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario