martes, 2 de noviembre de 2010

Errands

Hi there, pals! 
This time I'll tell you a little bit about the errands I do.
As a student, this trimester, I found myself doing a several new errands.
For example, for my photography class, some days I have to go to the shop and buy some films for my camera. 






As an auntie:
The school where my nephew goes is really near from my house, so.. sometimes when I arrive home at noon, my sister ask me to pick up my nephew from school, and I do it. 
Also, sometimes I have to take him to his baseball class
Here he is in his baseball outfit. 


As a daughter:
I'm in charge to make all the appointments  related with computers and internet. That includes banks, internet shopping and registrations for me and the rest of my family. 
And of course, I have to make all that errands that my mother doesn't want to do somedays, as unload the groceries once she arrives home, pick up the drycleaning, leave HER car in the garage, etc. 


Let it be, 


G*

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario